Stainless Steel Mirrors
These anti-vandal mirrors are manufactured from high-grade 304 (18/8) stainless steel that will not rust or discolour. Stainless steel is virtually unbreakable and hygienic. The mirrors are polished to an Ultra Bright finish to maximise reflection clarity.
- Complies with all known local and national Health & Safety legislation
- Lightweight with a superb reflection
- Rounded corners and smooth polished edges
- Very competitively priced
Stainless steel mirrors are used where hygiene and/or high abuse is likely.
Typical environments include food factories, prisons, public buildings, hospitals, schools etc.
These mirrors are suitable for fixing to any flat substrate.
Mirrors are 0.9mm (20swg) thick
- Mirrors can be produced in 1.2mm and 1.5mm thickness.
- Grade 430 and 316 also available.
- For uneven substrates, the mirrors can be bonded to 6mm PVC.
- Aluminium and PVC frames are available
Made-to-Measure service available. Please contact us for a quotation.
|Carriage & Packing||Price||Code|
|Standard Delivery||£ 12.95||DEL01|
|*Mirrors over 1500mm||£38.00 Delivery surcharge|
Excludes Highlands and Islands. Please contact us for a quotation.
All prices exclude VAT and are subject to change. Quantity discounts available. Please contact us for a quotation.