Stainless Steel Mirrors
These anti-vandal mirrors are manufactured from high-grade 304 (18/8) stainless steel that will not rust or discolour. Stainless steel is virtually unbreakable and hygienic. The mirrors are polished to an ultra bright finish to maximise reflection clarity.
- Complies with all known local and national Health & Safety legislation
- Superb reflection
- Supplied with rounded corners and smooth polished edges
- Very competitively priced
Stainless steel mirrors are used where good hygiene is required and/or vandalism is likely.
Typical environments include food factories, prisons, public buildings, hospitals, schools etc.
These mirrors are suitable for fixing to any flat substrate.
|300 x 300 x 0.9||£ 22.00||S3030|
|450 x 300 x 0.9||£ 32.00||S4530|
|800 x 300 x 0.9||£ 47.00||S8030|
|1200 x 300 x 0.9||£ 74.00||S12030|
|800 x 400 x 0.9||£ 54.00||S8040|
|1200 x 400 x 0.9||£ 94.00||S12040|
|600 x 450 x 0.9||£54.00||S6045|
|600 x 600 x 0.9||£ 62.00||S6060|
|1200 x 600 x 0.9||£ 114.00||S12060|
|500 Dia x 0.9||£ 62.00||S500D|
|Custom Size||Made to Measure|
Our standard stainless steel mirrors are 0.9mm (20swg) thick.
- Mirrors can be produced in 1.2mm and 1.5mm thickness.
- Grade 430 and 316 also available.
- For uneven substrates, the mirrors can be bonded to 6mm PVC.
- Ligature resistant PVC frames are available.
Made-to-Measure service available. Please contact us for a quotation.
|Carriage & Packing||Price||Code|
|Standard Delivery||£ 12.95||DEL01|
|*Mirrors over 1500mm||£38.00 Delivery surcharge|
Excludes Highlands and Islands. Please contact us for a quotation.
All prices exclude VAT and are subject to change. Quantity discounts available. Please contact us for a quotation.