Framed Ligature Resistant Mirror
A virtually unbreakable polycarbonate mirror designed specifically for use in the harsh corrections and mental health environment.
- The frame is manufactured from solid white PVC. It features 25mm radius corners and a 3mm edge radius.
- The robust design reduces the potential for self-harm or harm to others.
- Supplied with a scratch resistant coating as standard.
- The mirror frame is designed to be fully bonded to the substrate and anti-pick mastic to be applied to the perimeter.
- Mirrors can be supplied with anti-tamper fixings for additional security.
We can manufacture any size up to 2400 x 1200mm. Please contact us for a quotation.
- Abrasion Resistance – Scuffs, chips and scratches are vastly reduced in both quantity and severity.
- Optical Clarity – Sprayed on and UV Cured; no visible flow lines leave a clear and transparent finish.
- Chemical Resistance – Can be cleaned with any common or most industrial cleaning chemical without worry of damage.
|Custom Size||Made to Measure|
Prices include tamperproof fixings and security driver bit. Made-to-Measure service available. Please contact us for a quotation.
|Carriage & Packing*||Code||Price|
|Standard Delivery||DEL01||£ 12.95|
Excludes Highlands and Islands. Please contact us for a quotation.
All prices exclude VAT and are subject to change. Quantity discounts available. Please contact us for a quotation.