Flat Ligature Resistant Safety Mirror
A virtually unbreakable polycarbonate safety mirror designed specifically for use in the harsh corrections and mental health environment.
- Supplied with scratch resistant coating as standard.
- Manufactured from 6mm thick polycarbonate.
- Features 25mm radius corners, smooth polished edges and countersunk screw holes.
- Fixed with anti-tamper stainless steel fixings and double sided tape around the perimeter to prevent insertions.
- Designed with a 3mm edge radius with a flat section to facilitate anti-pick mastic.
These polycarbonate mirrors cannot be honed into a sharp edge. These mirrors are suitable for applications where there is a risk of self harm or harm to others.
- Abrasion Resistance – Scuffs, chips and scratches are vastly reduced in both quantity and severity.
- Optical Clarity – Sprayed on and UV Cured; no visible flow lines leave a clear and transparent finish.
- Chemical Resistance – Can be cleaned with any common or most industrial cleaning chemical without worry of damage.
|300 x 200||£ 58.00||IP3020|
|300 x 300||£ 64.00||IP3030|
|450 x 300||£ 82.00||IP4530|
|650 x 300||£ 96.00||IP6530|
|800 x 300||£ 119.00||IP8030|
|1000 x 300||£ 132.00||IP10030|
|800 x 400||£ 132.00||IP8040|
|1600 x 400*||£ 291.00||IP16040|
|600 x 450||£ 123.00||IP6045|
|1300 x 500||£ 308.00||IP13050|
|Custom Size||Made to Measure|
Prices include tamperproof fixings and security driver bit. Made-to-Measure service available. Please contact us for a quotation.
|Carriage & Packing||Price||Code|
|Standard Delivery||£ 12.95||DEL01|
|*Mirrors over 1500mm||£38.00 Delivery surcharge|
Excludes Highlands and Islands. Please contact us for a quotation.
All prices exclude VAT and are subject to change. Quantity discounts available. Please contact us for a quotation.