Safety Backed Glass Mirrors
Our standard range of glass mirrors are supplied safety backed to BS6206 class B & C.
We can supply glass mirrors in 4mm and 6mm thickness.
Mirrors can be manufactured up to a size of 3000 x 2000mm. Bespoke shapes and sizes are available.
Our standard glass mirrors are supplied with a flat polished edge (2mm bevel).
Glass Mirror Fixing Methods
Our fixing methods are as follows:
- Screw holes & dome head fixings (as standard).
- Aluminium mirror trim.
- Secret fixings (verity clips).
Safety backed Glass mirrors must be mechanically fixed. Mirror adhesive is not recommended.
Further Glass Mirror Options
Our standard glass mirrors are manufactured from 6mm thick glass and are supplied with a safety backing. BS6206 Class B & C.
We can also supply upon request:
- 4mm thick glass mirrors. Safety backed. BS6206.
- Toughened glass mirrors. Safety backed. BS6206.
- 6mm thick glass mirrors. Safety backed BS6206 class A.
- Custom Bevelled Edges.
- Foil backed glass mirrors for improved moisture resistance (No BS rating).
At Clarke’s Safety Mirrors, we can supply made to measure mirrors. Below is a list of our standard sizes.
For custom sizes, please contact us for a quote.
Structural calculations and the adherence to planning/building control regulations are the responsibility of the customer.