Acrylic is a strong, impact resistant material. It is approximately 10 times stronger than glass. Trade names include Plexiglass and Perspex.
These mirrors are used for applications where glass mirrors would be impractical or a safety hazard.
- Available in 3mm and 6mm thick.
- Suitable for fixing to any flat substrate.
- Supplied with rounded corners and smooth edges as standard.
- Complies with all known local and national Health and Safety legislation.
- Lightweight and easy to install.
- Superb reflection. Manufactured from high quality acrylic.
- Optional scratch-resistant coating.
- Multiple fixing options available.
Typical Environments Include:
- Care homes
- Student accommodation
- Public buildings
|Mirror Size||3mm Price||3mm Code||6mm Price||6mm Code|
|300 x 300mm||£10.00||A3030||£17.00||A3030-6|
|450 x 300mm||£16.00||A4530||£29.00||A4530-6|
|650 x 300mm||£22.00||A6530||£37.00||A6530-6|
|800 x 300mm||£25.00||A8030||£43.00||A8030-6|
|900 x 300mm||£30.00||A9030||£51.00||A9030-6|
|1000 x 300mm||£35.00||A10030||£59.00||A10030-6|
|600 x 400mm||£28.00||A6040||£47.00||A6040-6|
|1500 x 400mm||£62.00||A15040||£96.00||A15040-6|
|1600 x 400mm*||£66.00||A16040||£104.00||A16040-6|
|600 x 450mm||£32.00||A6045||£51.00||A6045-6|
|1000 x 450mm||£47.00||A10045||£79.00||A10045-6|
|1200 x 450mm||£51.00||A12045||£91.00||A12045-6|
|1300 x 500mm||£74.00||A13050||£138.00||A13050-6|
|600 x 600mm||£37.00||A6060||£59.00||A6060-6|
|1200 x 600mm||£63.00||A12060||£110.00||A12060-6|
|1000 x 700mm||£114.00||A10070-6|
|380mm Dia Round||£22.00||A380D||£43.00||A380D-6|
|595mm Dia Round||£37.00||A595D||£58.00||A595D-6|
|Custom Size||Made to Measure|
Made-to-Measure service available. Please contact us for a quotation.
|Carriage & Packing||Price||Code|
|Standard Delivery||£ 12.95||DEL01|
|*Mirrors over 1500mm||Please Contact Us for a Quotation.|
Prices exclude Highlands and Islands. Please contact us for a quotation.
All prices exclude VAT and are subject to change. Quantity discounts available.
SCRATCH-RESISTANT COATING (OPTIONAL)
Our acrylic mirrors can be supplied with an optional scratch-resistant coating. Benefits Include:
- Abrasion Resistance – Scuffs, chips and scratches are vastly reduced in both quantity and severity.
- Optical Clarity – Sprayed on and UV Cured; no visible flow lines leave a clear and transparent finish.
- Chemical Resistance – Can be cleaned with any common or most industrial cleaning chemical without worry of damage.